Add A Manager:
Click on three bar menu option on the top left corner of Tookan dashboard. Select Settings from the expanded menu bar on the left.
The manager will be the person who the admin can appoint to manage the operations.
He/She will have limited access and not all the access similar to admin. Admin can monitor what access he/she wants to give to him/her. Before creating manager the Admin would require to create a role for him/her.
Steps to create a Role :
– Go to Settings > Access Control
– Click on Add Role
– Add role name
– Give the desired permissions relating to tasks,agent,customer and team (the person you assign the role to will only be able to perform actions on the permissions set)
– Click on add
steps admin has to follow to Add :
– Goto Settings > Manager
– Click on Add Manager.
– Add all the details, here you can add a role that you created in access control.
– Click on Create to complete the action.
1. Admin can restrict the permissions through Access Control
2. Admin can assign teams to him/her – will only see agents from these teams on his/her dashboard
3. Admin can assign forms to the managers which will seen on their dashboard
4. Admin can assign templates to him/her so that they can also edit templates as per their requirements
After the Admin creates the manager on the Admin Dashboard the manager will receive an email with login credentials and URL on which he can log in.
you can also checkout our tookan guide to know more.