Auto Allocation At Team Level : How Can I Enable Auto Allocation At Team Level? Can Managers Change The Allocation Method By Themselves?
Step 1: Settings > Preferences > Enable Auto Allocation at Team Level
Step 2: Settings > Auto-Allocation > Select Team from drop down . If managers have permission from Access Control then they can.
Automatically assign your tasks in Tookan using the Auto Assignment feature. To enable/disable Auto Allocation go to Menu > Settings > Account Setup > Auto Allocation.
The auto assignment is done based on two parameters:
- Nearest agent (based on displacement)
- Available agent (based on the time slot)
Based on your business requirement, you can set the push notification which is sent to the agents, in one of the following ways:
ONE BY ONE
Request goes to one agent (nearest & available) first and if the timer runs out or if the agent declines the task, it goes to the second best option. therefore You can set the timer in the workflows
Send to all -Auto Allocation : Sends the task request notification to the Agent available in the task time-slot. Therefore The system will assign the task to the “Agent who accepts the task request first. thus If no Agent accepts the task, it remains unassigned.”
Batch wise auto assignment works in the form of push notification. After enabling this feature, the system will assign the tasks automatically and the manager can focus on key focus areas of the business like marketing and sales.
This feature is available on the Workflow settings page, (Menu > Settings > Auto Allocation). Select Batch Wise for setting the Batch Configuration.
The details about each and every parameter for Batch configuration is below:
- 1. Maximum Batch Size – This is the maximum count of agents to whom the system will send a request in an attempt.
- For example. if in the first system attempt, there are 10 available agents within the starting radius, but the Maximum Batch Size was equal to 5 agents, then the system will send request only to top 5 agents, sorted by distance.
- 2. Maximum Batch Limit – This is the maximum number of attempts the system will try to search for an agent, before giving the message for Unable to Auto Assign.
Some other miscellaneous features regarding the feature are as follows:
- 1. When searching for available agents, system automatically filters out people who already have a task overlapping with the task whose assignment is in progress
- 2. Agents are sorted by a weighted average of proximity from the task and no. of tasks that he already has, but high priority for the proximity parameter
- 3. The system will send the request to Every Agent only once during one cycle of auto assignment batch wise
This new auto assign configuration allows for force assigning the tasks to your agents based on following two params:
- 1. Maximum number of tasks
- 2. Radius Limit
system searches for all the available agents within the radius limit around the task location.
here system sorts the agents based on the number of tasks assigned to the agent and distance from the task location (in 40-60 ratio respectively), filters out all those agents whose tasks’ count is greater than the maximum number of tasks for that day (for which the task is being scheduled).
The system will assign the task to the agent on top of this list.
This new auto assign configuration allows to assign task to the nearest available agent. You could define the maximum radius here.