Duplicate Task : Tookan helps you save time and effort, by allowing you to create duplicate tasks. This can be done in two easy ways:
- Go to Dashboard > Task Panel > Task Tile > Click on right arrow (>) button.
- Task Details, Customer Details and History will appear.
- Click on three dots icon and select Duplicate Stop. Make changes in the details and click on Submit.
- Go to Dashboard > Click on Tasks in left bar.
- Complete list of tasks will appear with all details. Under the extreme right column of actions, click on three dots icon.
- Click on Duplicate and then make the required changes.
- Click on Submit and duplicate task will be created.
The ‘Create Task’ button is located right on the top bar for easy accessibility from all pages. Click on the button and enter the required details, based on the workflow selected.
Pickup and Delivery Workflow
Pickup: When you click on the pickup button, it expands with pick-up detail fields. Add details like Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Order ID, Pickup Address, Pickup Before and Description. You could also upload a reference image and select a suitable template. You could also add multiple pickup points by clicking on Add another pickup point.
Delivery: To add delivery details for any task, click on delivery option and then add delivery details. Add details like Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Order ID, Delivery Address, Delivery Before and Description. You could also upload a reference image and select a suitable template. You could also add multiple delivery points by clicking on Add another delivery point.