Edit Or Delete A Manager
Edit Or Delete A Manager :
Click on three bar menu option on top left corner of Tookan dashboard. Select Settings from the expanded menu bar on the left.
Click on Manager in the left menu bar.
Steps to Edit a Manager
- Click on three dots icon under Actions column and choose Edit.
- Edit the details that you want to change and click on Update to save changes.
Steps to Delete a Manager
- Click on three dots icon under Actions column and choose Delete.
- Click on Confirm to complete the action.
How to add a Manager
The manager will be the person who the admin can appoint to manage the operations.
He/She will have limited access and not all the access similar to admin. Admin can monitor what access he/she wants to give to his/her managers. Before creating a Manager the Admin would require to create a role for the manager.
Steps to create a Role for the manager :
– Go to Settings > Access Control
– Click on Add Role
– Add role name
– Give the desired permissions relating to tasks,agent,customer and team (the manager you assign the role to will only be able to perform actions on the permissions set)
– Click on add