Merchant extension in tookan is the seller or service provider on Tookan extensions. This add-on helps you onboard and manage merchants from the admin account. Once onboard, merchants can log in to their own dashboard from where they can manage their agents, tasks and other functionalities. The admin has full access to all of the details and activities of the merchant, including, but not limited to tasks and agents.
Go to Extensions > Activate Multi Merchant Extension
Go to Menu > Merchants > Click on Add Merchant > Submit
After merchant extension in tookan ;Here’s something on how you can create a tookan task: Task Information
- Click on Create Task button. You will be redirected to the Create New Task screen with options to:
- Add Pickup
- Add Delivery
- Repeat This Task
- Agent Assignment
Click on Add Pickup to create a new pick up task. The following form is displayed:
- Fill in the details associated with the task.
- Select the template from the list added by the admin and click Save Pickup.
- You’ll be redirected to the previous screen.
- You can now see your task listed, with the option to add another pick up task. This feature is useful when listing connected tasks for multiple pick ups.
- Click on Add Delivery and create a new delivery task with all the corresponding details.
- After furnishing all the details, click on Save Delivery.
- Just like Pickup, you can now see your Delivery listed, with the option to add another connected delivery task.
Repeat This Task:
If this is a recurring task, i.e has to be repeated, toggle the bar right and you can recieve the task information
The COVID-19 pandemic has finally changed how people engage with businesses, particularly on-demand operations and those that involve the delivery of goods. Read on to learn more about contactless delivery and everything in detail. To read more about delivery automation click here
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.