Stripe Connect integration with Tookan and automate online payment to agents. you can calculate the agent’s earnings as per the formula set in the Agent Earning and Customer Pricing.
It allows you to make automatic payments of the Agents Earning.
You can also schedule the payments.
firstly Get your agents registered on Stripe Connect
View transaction history on admin account
therefore Agents can also view their transaction history in Agent app.
hence Integrate with Tookan and automate payments to your agents.
Steps to setup Online payment to agents on Tookan :
1.firstly Activate the add-on from Tookan Extensions.
2. secondly Configure by entering the keys required.
3. Once you configure it, the agents can register on Stripe Connect by entering their bank account details in the Agent app.
4. Set the earning rule for your agents after activating the Agent Earning & Customer Pricing add-on.
5. The earning will transfer to the agent’s bank account by Stripe.
6. Admin can view the transaction history in Stripe History tab in Settings. Agents can view their transaction history in Agent App.
Once you will enable it then once the payment is deducted from the customer’s account, complete payment will be transferred to the admin’s account. Once the agent will mark the task as successful then earning/commission will be transferred from the admin account to the agent’s account.
You can pay compensation to your agents or calculate pricing for the customer on any value in the custom fields of the template. Once activated the Earning & Pricing data is displayed in the Analytics section on Dashboard as well as Earning & Pricing tab in Agent App.
Steps for activating Task Pricing and Agent Earning:
- Activate Earning & Pricing add-on from Tookan Extensions Go to Menu > Extensions > Activate Task Pricing and Agent Earning
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Templates > Select a template > Edit > Task Pricing & Agent Earning > Add Rule
- A pop-up box opens up for adding an Earning & Pricing Rule.
- Enter the values in the fields and Save it.
- Select that template while creating a task to apply that rule for that task. Your Earning & Pricing Rule is configured.
Note: You can have more than one rule for a template. The latest rule will be active.