The Google Analytics Setup on Yelo is an important part of setting up a Yelo Account. On this page, we will be showing you Google Analytics Setup on Yelo. Google Analytics Setup on Yelo is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes.
A. How to configure Google Analytics in Yelo.
You can also use the Google Analytics extension to track revenue, website visitors, clicks on specific merchants and products, and other user data to help you grow your business. Follow these steps to enable Google Analytics in your dashboard:
- First, Click on the blue Extensions icon on the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Now, Click on More and a new page of all the extensions we currently support will appear.
- Moving Forward, Scroll till you find the Google Analytics extension and enable it by clicking on the toggle or you can search it by clicking on the search button.
- Furthermore, Once you enable the extension, click on Edit Current Settings.
- Now, An Analytics Set Up Tutorial pop-up will appear on the screen. Go through the tutorial to learn more about how to use Google Analytics for your business.
- Moving Ahead, Once you set up your Google Analytics account, enter the tracking ID and client ID generated and click on Authorize.
B. How to set up the Google Analytics dashboard in Google Console?
Link to open/Access google cloud console: https://console.cloud.google.com/home/dashboard
1. How to add a project in Google Analytics – Video attached below:
2. How to enable billing in Google console – Video attached below
Before generating the Client ID please make sure that your Project is added and Billing is enabled for the project.
C. How to Create Client ID for Google Analytics
Google Analytics integrated with your Yelo marketplace can help you track the users in real-time, create goals and measure ROI.
Using the Google APIs key, you can integrate your Analytics dashboard with the Yelo account and track visitors in real-time.
To set up Google Analytics API with Yelo Dashboard, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, you need to set up your Google API account. For this, Go to Google APIs Console that looks like this.
- Moving forward, In the Search Bar, type ‘Google Analytics API’ and click on it. Once you click on Google Analytics API, a product page will appear. Here, click on ‘Enable’ to activate Google Analytics.
- Furthermore, Your Google Analytics dashboard looks like this.
- Next, click on ‘Create Credentials’ and proceed.
- Furthermore, A new page will appear where you need to add credentials to your project. Choose API as Google Analytics API from the list.
- Now, Choose the type of API context credentials.
- Moving ahead,Once you proceed, a new screen will appear where you will have to ‘Set Up’ credentials for your ClientID. Click on ‘Setup Consent screen’.
- Now, Return to Add Credentials Page, create a Web Client ID and fill in the details like domain and redirect URL. Click on Refresh.
- Moving further, Once you Setup Consent Screen, your ClientID is ready to use. Click on Done to proceed.
- Now, Head to Google Analytics account and go to Admin account. Copy the Tracking ID given in Google Analytics account.
- Next, Head to the Yelo Admin dashboard and go to Analytics.
- Furthermore, Copy and paste your Tracking ID in the box given under TrackingID. Similarly, copy and paste the Client ID under the required box. You can find the Client ID in the API dashboard under the credentials. section.
- Now, Click on Authorize to set up your Google Analytics account.
- Furthermore, Once you click on ‘Authorize’, you will need to Allow access to Yelo.
- Now, Once you allow access, you can verify by receiving the code on your email ID or as a text message on your smartphone/tablet.
At last, your Google Analytics Client ID is set up and ready to track.
D. Final result after implementation
Finally, To check whether Google Analytics is working or not, please follow the instructions shared in the below video. If still, you are not able to see any results, please feel free to raise a ticket or visit our home page. Our team will be happy to assist you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HpScd0ob2o