Google reCAPTCHA is a free service from Google that helps protect websites from fraudulent form submissions and bots. Follow these simple steps to set up Google reCAPTCHA for your site.
1. Sign up for an API key pair for your site. Click here to start the process.
2. Select ‘Admin Console’
3. Type your website URL
4. Select reCAPTCHA v2
5. Enter your website’s URL under ‘Domains’
6. Enter emails of the administrators
7. Accept reCAPTCHA Terms of Service
8. Submit the form. Your API keys will be generated, copy site key
9. Log in to the backend of your admin panel
10. Go to Admin Panel -> Settings
11. Enable ‘Google reCaptcha’
12. Paste reCAPTCHA site key
13. Save Settings
You can also go through this tutorial video to learn how to enable captcha