WHAT IS MAIL CHIMP ?
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. In Tiger, mailchimp can be used to collect prospective user contact email or other required info to specifically target them ,using the tons of perspective functionality they offer .
How to integrate Mailchimp with tiger ?
1 : In First step you need to sign up on mail chimp (https://mailchimp.com/) and select plan . They offer a wide variety of plans but the basic plan with zero investment and upto 2000 accounts is just fine to start with.
2: After signing in you need to connect mail chimp with your platform for that you need to find “Integrations” in left hand side menu.
3: In integration find custom website option shown in below picture
4. Now click on the Custom website section </> to go to the next page.
5. Enter your website URL in the next page and click on get code. You will get a code , similar to the below image
6. Now simply copy the code and paste in the Custom script section of Tiger dashboard by going to Configure> Design> Custom Scripts
You have now successfully connected your website with mail chimp.
The next step would be to design the popup you want to collect the prospective contact email which will help you to target them to increase leads .For this go to mail chimp dashboard and click on create option.
7. Now select the Signup form from the Popup window
8. In the next step select Popup form clicking on which you will get options to choose template and fields and style use according to your preference, create the form and click on save and publish.