Configure Accept/Reject Order in Order settings in Store
You can choose to accept or reject orders depending on your order availability. Further, you can also choose to accept all the orders that are placed automatically. Here is how to do it.
- Log in to the Yelo admin dashboard, where you can see your monthly sales, revenue and orders.
- On the left of the dashboard, click on Configure and find the Order settings.
- Click on Orders from the drop-down, and a new page will appear.
- Toggle on the button ‘Accept/Reject Order’ to have the flexibility to accept or reject the orders.
- Enter the Order Acceptance time in the box below. If the order doesn’t get accepted within the given time, it will be automatically cancelled.
- This is how the order page looks. Now, you can choose to accept or reject orders.