Configure Order Preparation Time in Store
You can set the order preparation time and notify their customers about the same using Yelo. This is one of the best options for a store, which lets them set the order preparation time depending on the demand and availability.
- Log in to the Yelo admin dashboard, where you can see your monthly sales, revenue and orders.
- Click on your store to set an order time slot.
- Choose the ‘Configuration’ tab and scroll down the page.
- Here, you will find the option ‘Order Preparation Time’. Set the order preparation time in minutes. Click on Update.
- You can also edit the order time before accepting the order. This might depend on the different types of order and order preparation time. In the Orders tab, find the recent orders.
- Click On Order ID and scroll down the page. You can edit the orders depending on the time for preparation.
- Click on Submit, and the customer will receive the notification for the order preparation time on their app.