Custom Fields in business categories are used to assign specific parameters to merchants so that merchants can be filtered out on customer platforms.
Custom fields are associated with business categories. If a custom field is selected as a filter it would be linked with those business categories to filter out the Restaurants.
To enable this feature, follow the below-given steps.
- Go to Catalogs under Order Settings in Configure.
- Enable Business Category and add Categories here.
- Enable Custom Field toggle here
- Enter the details here with Field name, Field type, and Values.
- Now go to the merchant/restaurant and go to configuration.
- Here select the business category option and assign filters to the Merchant.
- On the customer platform when a specific category is selected, you can click on Filters and see assigned merchants