Enable Schedule Order Feature and set the time range in Store
With Yelo, you can enable “schedule order” and set the time range in the order in your store.
Here is how to do that:
- Log in to the Yelo admin dashboard, where you can see your monthly sales, revenue and orders.
- Go to your store and click on the ‘Configuration’ tab.
- Scroll down and enable Scheduling by clicking on the Scheduling option.
- Next, scroll down further and enable the Time Range for Schedule Orders to set a delivery time range. Set the time range for the order delivery.
- Click on Save to proceed. Once the customer visits the grocery store, they can choose the time range for their order delivery as per the convenience.
Once the customer enables the Schedule order button, they can select the time range for the delivery.
Leave A Comment?