Now the Customers can directly book-specific Agents for their Appointments while using the Service Level Scheduling (Service Marketplace) flow. Allowing them to choose their service professional and giving you the edge of providing a more comfortable and familiar experience.
Learn how to do so by following the steps below:
- Go to the Yelo Admin Dashboard:
- Define Tags under Order Settings > Orders > Task Tagging.
- Go to the Merchant’s Configurations > Task Tagging and assign this Tag to either a Category or a Product/Service.
- Go to the Merchant’s Catalogue and enable Agent Scheduling for the required Product/Service. Go to the Tookan Admin Dashboard. Click on the menu option on the top right and choose the ‘Agents’ section
- Click on the Edit menu on the right and Assign the same Tag to an Agent.
- Turn on Agent Scheduling under Extensions on Tookan (this Scheduling will be used to book the respective Agents).
- After an Order is placed, the Tags will be visible for an Order. An Agent will be assigned when the Task is created.On the Customers end:
- Go to the Merchant.
- Select a Service
- Select an Agent.
- Select slots
- Place the Order.
- After the order is placed, Agent will be visible under the Order details.