If you have an online marketplace platform, then adding notification templates for orders is easy with Yelo. So, let’s not waste time and get on with the process to do it.
- Login to your Yelo dashboard, where there are different insights regarding sales, number of orders and other aspects of your marketplace.
- Next, click on the configure DMS option from the sidebar menu of your Yelo dashboard.
- There will be an option on the top right side of the page- “Add”. Click on the button, and you will be asked to enter some details.
- Enter data in the form fields, such as name, authorization key, URL, and notification protocol that the template will follow.
- Once you enter all the details, click on the Save button, and your DMS configuration will be saved.
- Next, you can visit the website and place a test order which will be automatically added.
- Next, you can click on the order section of the sidebar menu of the dashboard to check your order details.
- For individual order details, click on the order ID, and all the details of the order can be viewed.
- Here, you can also see the customer’s contact details, payment mode, tracking ID, order time, final billing amount, delivery charge, location, and even delivery method.