Merchants can redirect the customers from the restaurant listing page to their site. However, this can be accessed with admin access only.
- Log in to the Yelo Admin Dashboard, which looks like this.
- Head to the Merchant stores. In this example, we have Grocery stores.
- Choose the Grocery store for which you want to redirect from the listing page.
- Select the Configuration tab, then scroll down to the redirect option.
- Enter the URL of the restaurant or the site where you want to redirect. Click on Save.
- Once the customer heads to the marketplace, they find the list of all the grocery stores.
- On clicking G Grocery store, the customer will redirect to the desired URL.
Leave A Comment?