Upload Products through combined CSV File
You can upload the products through a combined CSV file as well. If you have edited the CSV and want to upload the products, Yelo lets the admin do that.
Here is how to do it:
- Log in to the Yelo Admin Dashboard, which looks like this.
- Click on the Catalogue tab on your store details page and scroll down.
- Click on the Import/Export option in the next step.
- Next, Click on the Combined tab and then the Sample CSV download option.
- After downloading the CSV file, edit it by uploading it to Convert CSV- Viewer, and Editor: https://www.convertcsv.com/csv-viewer-editor.htm. Upload the new file by clicking on Choose File.
- Now, you can upload the CSV and edit it.
- Let’s say you want to add the product image to the CSV file. Download the product image and head to imgbb.com
- After uploading the image, choose the Embed code ‘BB code thumbnail linked’.
- Click on Copy and paste the embed link to the CSV product image tab.
- Now, the link appears like this: [url=https://ibb.co/DMvq6bf][img]https://i.ibb.co/DMvq6bf/caesar-salad.jpg[/img][/url] Remove the extra parts and only keep the embed links for the image which is highlighted above.
- Repeat the same step for other products as well and download this CSV file. Next, drag and drop or upload the edited CSV in the combined tab.
- After importing, click on the upload button.
- You can check out the uploaded products in the Catalogue section.