Adding ‘Often Bought Together’ Options for Your Customers
Someone looking for bread will probably need butter too. So recommending the right products can be one of the most efficient ways of growing your revenue.
Adding the “Often Brought Together” section is one of the best ways to upsell for your e-commerce platform.
How do you add the section to ensure it’s visible to your end customers? We have broken down the entire process into manageable steps for you.
- Click on the “Products” option under the General tab on the left of your landing page screen.
- Choose the desired category and the item you want to add as recommendations. For example, we choose “Tea Bags & Powders” as our category and “Vedaka Green Tea, Lemon and Honey, 100 Bags” as the item where we want to add more options to our customers.
- Hover your cursor to the three dots beside the listed item, and a menu will pop-up. Click on the “Edit” option to proceed.
- It will open up the complete description of the item. Scroll down to find the section “Often Brought Together” and choose the item/s you want to add. For example, we added the “Saffola Gold, Pro Healthy Lifestyle Edible Oil, Jar, 5 L.”
- Click on the “Save” option to apply the changes.
- You can also test the changes by logging into your account. In this case, our store name is “Rgthr4t.”
- Look for “Vedaka Green Tea, Lemon and Honey, 100 Bags” in the items available and add it to your cart.
- Your cart will appear on the right side of your screen.
- Click on Checkout. Voila! “Saffola Gold, Pro Healthy Lifestyle Edible Oil, Jar, 5 L” appears before you move on to the final checkout page. You can also add multiple “Often Brought Together” options for the same product.