As a marketplace owner, you can specify the address fields to be either mandatory or optional. At Yelo marketplace, three address fields are available. You can configure them as per your requirements.
- Go to your Marketplace dashboard
- Select Order settings from the side menu. You can find it under Configure settings
- Once you select the order setting, click on checkout from the drop-down menu.
- Here you can scroll down and you will find “Address field” with three options
- Apartment No.
- Postal Code
5. If you want specific or all of the fields to be set as a mandatory field-
Click on each of the fields and select the Show field (Mandatory) from the drop-down options.
Your customers will have to fill up the fields (With asterisks mark) while adding a delivery address during checkout.
- If you want to keep it specific or all of the fields optional-
Click on each of the fields and select the Show field tab (Optional) from the drop-down options.
Your customers can either skip or fill up the fields (without asterisks mark) while adding a delivery address during checkout.
That’s it, these are some simple steps to update your address field for your customers.