Custom DMS Tracking and Order update
If you have an online marketplace platform, then adding notification templates for orders is easy with Yelo. So, let’s not waste time and get on with the process to do it.
- Login to your Yelo dashboard, where there are different insights regarding sales, number of orders and other aspects of your marketplace.
- Next, click on the configure DMS option from the sidebar menu of your Yelo dashboard.
- There will be an option on the top right side of the page- “Add”. Click on the button, and you will be asked to enter some details.
- Enter data in the form fields, such as name, authorization key, URL, and notification protocol that the template will follow.
- Once you enter all the details, click on the Save button, and your DMS configuration will be saved
- Next, you can visit the website and place a test order which will be automatically added.
- Next, you can click on the order section of the sidebar menu of the dashboard to check your order details.
- For individual order details, click on the order ID, and all the details of the order can be viewed.
- Here, you can also see the customer’s contact details, payment mode, tracking ID, order time, final billing amount, delivery charge, location, and even delivery method.