Custom Payment Gateway:-
A Custom Payment Gateway is defined as a piece of software used by online service providers, to authorize and conduct digital payments. Almost all online purchases require a Payment Gateway from e-commerce shops, to marketplaces or to web-based service platforms.
There are several maintenance and developmental costs involved in building your own payment gateway from scratch. You’d be paying much less to use an external payment gateway system than you would if you were to create a payment gateway system yourself.
It can get very expensive to create your own payment gateway system from scratch. However, opting for a custom platform will provide you with the solutions that you require without breaking the bank. So, if you were to invest in a custom platform rather than a newly developed platform, then you’ll be investing in a long-term product that is optimized to meet your specific business needs.
Steps to integrate:-
- From the Yelo dashboard in the left sidebar under integration click on Custom PG.
- To create your custom payment gateway click on ADD.
- Enter the Payment gateway name, URL of the payment gateway, and auth token. These details are mandatory for creating a custom payment gateway.
- Click on save your custom payment gateway is now ready to use.
- You can see your custom payment gateway in the list view. Here users can see their payment gateway id, payment gateway name, URL, auth token, status of the payment gateway, and edit, delete option for the payment gateway.
- To edit your custom payment gateway click on the edit icon. Edit the details mentioned in the form and click on update.
- For deleting the custom payment gateway click on the delete icon the payment gateway will be deleted.
If the status option is inactive then the custom payment gateway will not be shown in the webapp. The payment gateway will be visible only if the status is active. Users will create multiple payment gateways and it will be visible in the webapp.
Webhook Api data :-
We are providing the below data in json format.
Request body parameter:-
“currency” : “USD”
“email” : “firstname.lastname@example.org”
“phone” : “+919876543211”
“reference_id” : 2332
“first_name” : “ABC”
“last_name” : “DEF”
“cancel_url” : “https://dummyurl.com”
“return_url” : “https://dummyurl.com”
|Custom PG id||number||Example:-
“custom_pg_id” : 22576
‘token’ : “mnjkbydersrhjkiiyutretyuygkjg5rserdgukj”
These data will send over the webhook. From header data, you can extract token (auth token) value to validate genuine requests at your end, and from the request body, you can retrieve essential data to create a payment URL.
After the payment is successful when you get the confirmation from the respective payment gateway you need to update the status on Yelo and with the endpoint request body provided below.
Request body parameter:
|marketplace user id||number||Enter the marketplace user id.
|api key||string||Enter the api key.
|reference id||number||Enter the reference id.
Users can get the reference id from the above webhook data.
|transaction id||string||Enter the transaction id.
“transaction_id” : “bcxzbzbnch787de9ynd”
Respective payment gateway will provide the transaction id.
The above req body parameter is filled with dummy data just for sample, and users have filled the data according to this format.
Currency Support Checked on client side. We are passing the Currency Values in Payload.