Here’s a step by step guide to How to set free delivery:
Special transactions require special discounts, by enabling this feature your customers can have the benefit of receiving a free delivery feature in case their cart value allows the same. Follow these instructions to learn how to allow your customers to avail the free delivery service.
- Login to Yelo
The admin page shows your dashboard, where you can access all of the required information about your business.
- Select Order settings from the side menu. You can find it under Configure settings
- Once you select the order setting, click on delivery from the drop-down menu.
- Here you can scroll down and you will find the “Free Delivery” option
- Toggle this feature on to activate free delivery, it will then ask you for an option to waive the delivery fee for a certain cart value. Choose what amount you wish to give free delivery at. And click save.
- In case you have chosen a certain subtotal amount for giving free delivery, it will be shown to the customer in the cart.
Now you can opt for a Free Delivery option over a certain cart amount.