Settings: This includes account details, language for dashboard, website, and marketplace, billing, and keys.
1> Account details:
Under this section, all the information related to the admin and admin panel will be there like User id, account type, Name, Email, Phone, Company Name, Domain Name, Country, and Address.
- QR Code: this is a marketplace QRcode you can use as a smart QR code once your customer scans it. He/she will redirect to the application stores.
- GDPR User Rights: GDPR is a new set of rules designed to give EU citizens more control over their personal data. It aims to simplify the regulatory environment for business so both citizens and businesses in the European Union can fully benefit from the digital economy.
- GDPR User Rights toggle: Allow customers to access their GDPR User Rights.
- Current language for your dashboard, the primary language for your website, and Languages available over your marketplace.
You can choose any language from the drop-down and give language options for the marketplace.
3> Billing: Under this section, all the information regarding billing, Card Details, and Invoices will be there:
4> Keys: you can access all the keys regarding Yelo API Keys, Flight Map API Keys, Google API Keys, Facebook Pixel API Keys, and Mandrill Keys.
- Yelo API Keys: to get Your Yelo API key click Generate and to read the documentation Visit https://docs.jungleworks.com/
- Flight Map API Keys: to use location services on the platform, enter your flight map API keys.
You can get your Flight map keys from Flightmap Dashboard API key section.
Google API Keys: to use location services on the platform, enter your Google API keys.
Facebook Pixel API Keys: The Facebook Pixel is the main tool you can use to track events on a website. You can then use data from the pixel with Marketing API to:
1. Build custom audiences based on activity on your website
2. Measure conversion activity and determine which ads lead to results such as purchases
To use Facebook pixel API, enter your Facebook Pixel API Key.
Mandrill Keys: mandrill is a transactional email API for Mailchimp users. It’s reliable, powerful, and ideal for sending data-driven emails, including targeted e-commerce and personalized one-to-one messages. To use mandrill services, enter your Mandrill key.