Using the Static Address option, the admin can restrict the deliveries to particular locations. If this Toggle is enabled, the Customer will only get an option to choose an address for the delivery from the available places.
Here is how to do that:
- Log in to the Yelo admin dashboard, where your monthly sales, revenue and orders can be viewed.
- On the right sidebar of the dashboard, click on ‘Configure.’
- From the Configure tab, go to ‘Order Settings.’
- From the Order settings, click on ‘Delivery,’ and a new page will appear.
- Scroll down and enable the toggle for the static address.
- Add the Label, Address and Location. Click on Save.
- Now, the delivery managers can use the static address feature to enable order deliveries for a particular location.