How to add Ticketing Agents?
In the Hippo, you can add ticket agents from the “Agents” tab on the side menu of the “Chat Dashboard“. Kindly follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Agents” tab from the side menu and then click on the “Invite Members” button on the top right-hand corner of the Agents screen.
- Enter the email address of the agents separated by a comma or space
- Select Agent permission i.e “Invite with restricted access (Agent)“
- Then select the “Ticketing” option
- Now select the Teams for the agent and the ticketing role.
What each role means for the members:
Admin: If an agent has admin access then he can see the ticketing dashboard statistics and all the tickets. He can modify the other settings and configuration of the business.
Support: Agents with this role can see all the tickets that belong to their team. However, they can’t change any settings and configurations. A support agent can have multiple teams at a time.
Collaborator: If the agents have collaborator access then they can only see the tickets on which they are assigned or tagged. Collaborators have limited access so they can see the tickets section only. The main difference between a Ticket Agent and a Collaborator is that ticket agents can see all the tickets that belong to their team but collaborators can see only the assigned tickets.