Importing a CSV catalogue is a convenient way to update product/service details on the store. If you’re looking for a way to update categories, products and add-ons with a combined CSV file, follow these steps:
- Click on the Import / Export button available in the right corner of the Products page
- In the Import Catalogue page, click on the Combined tab
- Download the sample CSV file.
- The combined CSV file will have fields for categories, products, prices, add-ons, images, and more. Fill in these details and save the file
- Import the updated CSV file by dragging and dropping it or by uploading it from your system
- After uploading the CSV, you will receive a CSV Report on your email with the status of the data. If the status is True, the CSV upload is successful and if the status is False, an error message will be shown with the field containing the error
- If you want to update existing product details using the CSV method, download the Existing CSV by clicking on the button next to Sample CSV. Make the required changes on the existing CSV file and upload it again