Here, you can define how your store will look to customers in this section. The fields you’ve to fill here include:
- Store Name: Store name is visible to the users on the homepage and inside the store details page(where products are listed).
- Store Address: Locate your store through your registered address on google. If your store is not registered, then search for the location nearest to your store and enter your full address in the display address field below.
- Store Display Address: Enter the address you want to display the users coming on your platform. A display address is usually a small address with a landmark that is easy to find for the user.
- Store Logo: The store logo shows the users on the homepage and inside the store details page(where products are listed). The dimension should be 150*150.
- Cover Photo (Banner): Cover photo shows to the user inside store details pages(where products are listed). The picture will resize to size, and taller images will cut in the middle.
- Store Slug: Store slug is the name that appears in the URL for your store. For example, In food.yelo.red/Kevin-bakes Kevin-bakes is the store slug.
- Store Background color: It is the color of the background shown to the user inside Restaurant details pages(where products are listed).
Leave A Comment?