You can also use the Google Analytics extension to track revenue, website visitors, clicks on specific products, and other user data to help you grow your business. Follow these steps to enable Google Analytics in your dashboard:
- Click on the blue Extensions icon on the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Click on More and a new page of all the extensions we currently support will appear.
- Scroll till you find the Google Analytics extension and enable it by clicking on the toggle.
- Once you enable the extension, click on Edit Current Settings.
- An Analytics Set Up Tutorial pop-up will appear on the screen. Go through the tutorial to learn more about how to use Google Analytics for your business.
- Once you set up your Google Analytics account, enter the tracking ID and client ID generated and click on Authorize.
Here’s another link that describes how you may create a Client ID for your Google Analytics setup in more detail.