Follow the path to edit the merchant configuration:- General> Merchants> Click on the merchant name. In the Merchant, click on the configure option.
Date wise availability
In this way, the Merchant’s availability can define. If the Merchant provides services daily, he can be marked every day else you need to click on the specific dates. A merchant can choose his available dates on the particular dates and be shown open on the available dates only.
Follow the steps to Configure Date wise availability:- General> Merchant> Click on merchant name> Configuration> Date wise availability.
Using this, a merchant can define the time during which he is providing his services. If he is providing his services 24*7, then you can mark him Full time. Else you need to choose the specific time defining the time when a merchant is providing his services. Different fields in exact time are:-
- Closed all day:- If a merchant is closed the whole day, you can mark him closed all day.
- Open all day:- If the Merchant is active all day.
- Specific time:- If the Merchant is providing his services during a particular time on a day to choose the time of service, you need to click on the specific time and define the time of availability. Note:- using the maximum Order per slot feature, you can restrict the number of orders you will be receiving in a place. (If you don’t want to determine, you can select the Don’t set any value.)
Here, using the surge-on delivery feature, you can increase the earnings on delivery during your business’s potential hours. The surge charge added to the delivery charges. Follow the steps to create a surge-on delivery:-
- Go to the configuration section in Merchant (General> Merchants> Click on the merchant name> Configuration) and enable on the delivery toggle.
- Now go to the specific day for which you want to define the surge and enable the Toggle.
- Once enabled, you need to define the
- Start time and end time of the surge,
- Surge type(percentage/fixed:- Here you can define if you want to have a percentage amount as the delivery charge or a fixed amount.),
- Surge value:- Here, you need to enter the fixed amount or percentage you are charging as a surge from your clients.
Here, in this section, you can define the order type on Yelo. The order type can be on-demand or scheduled.
- On-demand:- Using the OnDemand feature, you can create an order for the current period.
- Scheduling:- Using the scheduling option, you can create/schedule an order for the future. E.g., Placing an order two days later.
Follow the path to configure the scheduling:- General> Merchants> Click on the merchant name> configuration> Scheduling> Choose the delivery scheduling method(you can choose both also).
If you have enabled the scheduling, you can define the slot interval using the slot interval. These slots will be visible to the customers while at checkout, and they can choose the slot interval for placing an order.
Here, the Merchant gets an option to accept or reject the Order when an order is placed.
Order accept time:-
Once you enable Accept/Reject Order functionality, you can also set a time after which the Order would automatically cancel if it is not accepted by the Merchant within the stipulated time not to wait for long. You, as an Admin, can maintain your store standards and guidelines.
The Admin can only set this Order Acceptance Time, and it can also be different for different Merchants.
Note:- The admin needs to enable the Accept/Reject from orders section in order settings under configure subhead.
Business category mapping: Here, if you enable this Toggle, the business categories can map the catalog. Only the categories assigned to a business category will be displayed to a customer when he visits the web/apps and visits a merchant through a business category. Follow the steps to configure the catalog mapping:-
- Create the business category from the catalog section in order settings.
- Assign the business category to a merchant.
- Once created, go to the business category mapping option inside a merchant and click enable the Toggle.
- The catalog section classes and clicks on the three dots in the category and selects the assigned business category option. Now set the Merchant business category.
- Congratulations, you have successfully enabled business category mapping.
Order Preparation time:-
Set preparation time, which you’ll take to prepare the Order. It will be the default preparation time. To change it for a particular Order, refer to the Order list and change it before accepting the Order.
Steps to enable order preparation time:- General> Merchants> Click on Merchant name> Configuration> Order preparation time.
Prerequisite: Accept/reject order to edit preparation time once the Order is placed.
Buffer before the first slot appears:-
Using this feature, you can create a buffer time for scheduled orders. Whenever a client visits the platform, the first slot he will see will be after the buffer time. For example, we have a buffer time of 20 minutes, and a customer is trying to place the Order at 11:00 am, so the first slot he will see for placing an order will be 11:20 am.
Follow the steps to configure buffers before the first slot appears:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Buffer before the first slot appears.
The time range for scheduled orders:-
Using this feature, you can configure the time range of delivery for the scheduled orders. It will override the slot intervals of the planned orders shown at the time of checkout.
Follow the steps to enable time range for schedule order:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Time range for schedule order.
Minimum order amount:-
It is the minimum amount for which a customer can place an order.
Follow the steps to configure the minimum order amount:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Minimum order amount.
Maximum Order Per Slot:-
Enable this to define the maximum number of orders which can be placed in a slot interval.
Follow the steps to configure maximum order per slot:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Maximum order per slot.
Using this feature, you can define how the Order will be on the delivery management platform. If it is only delivery, then only one task will be created on tookan. If it’s pickup and delivery, then two jobs will be initiated on tookan, one for pickup, and another for delivery.
Follow the steps to configure Tookan tasks:-General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Tookan Tasks.
Show out-of-stock items to the customers:-
If you enable this Toggle, then the out-of-stock items will be visible to the customers on the web/apps. The customers can see the products but can only place the Order when the Product is available.
Follow the steps to enable Show out of stock items to customers:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration>Show out of stock items to customers.
Email notifications:- Using this Toggle, you can configure the email notifications at the merchant level. Different notices which can be sent are:-
- Order placed
- Reminder for schedule order
- Reminder for Merchants
- Reminder for Customer
Follow the steps to configure email notifications:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> email notifications.
Here, you get an option to switch your store workflow between the product flow and services flow & enjoy the feature according to the store type.
Follow the steps to configure configure workflow:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Workflow
One booking per slot:-
Enabling this will ensure that a service can only have one booking per time slot.
Note:- this feature is only available in the services flow.
Multiple Products/Services In Single Cart:-
Enabling this will allow customers to add multiple products/services to a single cart. Disable this if you want to get only one product/service per Order
Follow the steps to enable Multiple products/services in single cart:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Multiple product/services in single cart.
When you enable the Product Multi Selection, the user can select multiple quantities of the same product/Service. If disabled, then customers are not allowed to choose various products/Services.
Follow the steps to enable product multiselection:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Product multiselection.
Checkout Template:- In this way, a checkout template can be created for a particular merchant. The Customer has to provide the information asked in the template at the time of checkout.
Follow the steps to create a checkout template:- General> merchants> Click on merchant name> configuration> Custom template.