Setup Custom Orders
If you are on an entrepreneurial journey, it is essential to create custom orders for your website. Creating custom orders with Yelo is an uncomplicated process. These orders can take any number of products, and customers can create customized orders by entering the description of the order.
If you own a food app or grocery store, custom orders can benefit your business as you provide freedom of choice to your audience which can help retain customers.
To create custom orders, follow the instructions given below:
- Log in to the Yelo Admin Dashboard, where you will find all the sales, orders, pending orders, and other reports.
- On the top right-hand side of the screen, click on the ‘Integrations’ icon and select ‘More’.
- On the Integrations page, type ‘Custom Order’ in the ‘Search’ box.
- Enable the ‘Custom Order’ with a toggle on the button. Once you enable the custom order, you will have an option for configuring the store. On enabling the custom order, click on Grocery Store in the left sidebar, and you will see the names of various Grocery stores.
- Click on the Grocery store that you want to configure. In the screenshot given below, we have chosen the Grocery store as an example.
- Select the ‘Configuration’ tab and toggle on the ‘Custom Order.’
- Your ‘Custom Order’ button will be reflected on the website. Here, customers can customize their orders and add their addresses.
- In the next step, customers can proceed with the payment.
- You will receive a notification about the new order in the dashboard. Click on ‘Orders’, and you will have a complete list of orders. You can see the dispatched, completed, or canceled orders from the list of orders.
- You can also create orders for the customers and initiate the orders manually. For instance, if a customer instructs about a custom order through a chat or call, you can create the orders manually by clicking on ‘Create Order’ option on the top-right-hand side.
- Add the customer information such as name, email, address, and phone number. You can add the custom order description and send an invoice to initiate the payment and order.
- On initiation of payment, the customers will receive a notification about the payment.
Once completed, you can change the status of your order as dispatched, completed, or canceled.
Leave A Comment?