Smart URL redirects users to specific destinations based on their device. After entering a default URL, users are able to specify to which device-specific URLs they want to direct their traffic. Smart URL is the most popular type and the one that we recommend using. You can use this feature on Yelo to share your personal referral codes with your friends and families in minutes.
How to create a Smart URL for your app?
Kindly follow these simple steps.
1. Starting with, create a Smart URL by going to https://manage.smarturl.it/
2. After that, log in to the smarturl dashboard.
3. Now, click on the “Create” button.
4. Furthermore, The account to which the smart URL belongs will appear in the “Enterprise Settings”. Keep the Affiliate tagging toggle on, to have smartURL automatically append the account’s PHG Affiliate tokens to the URL’s destination.
5. Moving forward, Always enter www.google.com as your “default URL” as it has already been reviewed and validated. It sends the visitor to this URL if from an unspecified country and device.
For making smarturl, override the Default URL and redirect the visitor to a device-specific destination by entering the live app URLs in the specified URL text boxes. Additionally, select the type of devices accordingly as shown in the image below.
6. Furthermore, Inside the “organize” section, enter the “Customer Alias” based upon your project name.
7. Now, Click on the “Save smartURL” button at the top of the screen.
At last, As we have created this smart URL for android devices and iPhone devices, it redirects to the respective app stores.
To conclude, creating a Smart URL for Yelo is super easy and requires no complex tasks. You can create it hassle-free with Yelo which will support you and your business needs.