Kato is a powerful analytics platform that lets you visualize your data in many different formats. Yelo is integrated with Kato and gives you the ability to see your Yelo data in Kato itself.
You can request a custom report from our support team and we can set it up for you. A custom report will let you have your own data in a number of different formats like a table, Pie Chart, Line Graph, Bar Chart, Heat Map, etc. A more complete list of available visualizations is provided further down this document.
Once you have a custom report, you can see your report’s data anytime from the analytics panel in your Yelo Dashboard. You can also download/export the data in CSV, JSON or an API call. There’s also the ability to get a report sent to you on your email at regular intervals. The reports are also capable of showing data in real time (though this may vary for different use cases)
To request a custom report you will need to provide us with the following information:
- Information: What information do you want to see in your report. This includes key points like
- What columns will be available in the report?
- The exact formulae you would want to use for those columns.
- Visualization: What visualization do you want to use to represent your data. These can be one or multiple of the visualization types listed below:
- Line Graph
- Bar Graph
- Area Graph
- Pie Chart
- Heat Map
- Calendar Heat Map
- Sankey Chart
- Live Number
- IFrame / Custom Template
- Drill Down: Once you have decided what data you want and how you want it visualized, you can also define any specific type of drill down on the data as well. This will let you click any specific bar chart or table cell and see a breakdown of that information on another metric.
- Dashboard: The visualizations you select for you from the previous setup can now be organized into your own custom dashboards. The graphs/reports you create can be placed in a grid or any orientation.