You can connect a domain from the Add Domain page to make your store easy to find for prospective customers. There are two buttons available on this page:
Connect Existing Domain
Setting up your domain is not something you have to do often, but it’s important that you do it properly the first time. The following instructions work for the most common third-party domain providers :
- Log in to the account you have with your domain provider.
- Find your DNS settings. Look for your account admin panel, or your domain management area, or advanced DNS Zone, or similar.
- Edit your CNAME record to point to Yelo’s CNAME, which is ‘admin.yelo.red’ for Dashboard and ‘lb.yelo.red’ for WebApp.The third-party admin panel might feature drop-downs or editable fields, or you might have to check boxes or edit a table. In the admin, you need to:
- Enter or choose the @ symbol, or CNAME record
- enter Yelo’s CNAME [admin.yelo.red/lb.yelo.red] as the destination for the CNAME record
- Save the CNAME Record (click Save, Save Zone File, Add Record, or similar).
- Add/Update your final domain name on below mentioned textboxes and save the change.
Buy New Domain
- Click on Buy new Domain and search for the domain you wish to buy.
- If the domain name you entered is unique, you’ll get the annual price of the domain.
- If the domain you want is in use already, you’ll be suggested the closest alternatives.
- Pick the domain name you like and make the payment.