City config allows you to define delivery charges at the city level. You can also assign different merchants to a city and then can assign the city to a manager to carry out its daily operations.
- Geofence: A geofence is a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area. Different geofences can be assigned to a single city. To add Geofence, follow these steps:
- Configure > City Config > Geofence
- Select Geofence type between Geofence and City Boundary
- Search the map for city you want to geofence
- Enter Region Name and Description and click on Save
- You can also sync Geofence from Tookan by clicking on the blue button in the Geofence page
- Manage Cities: A city consists of multiple geofences assigned. You can define delivery charges to be applied to custom orders placed in this city. Delivery charges can be of 2 types:
- Dynamic – Defined in the template defined on Tookan.
Once you add geofence, you can add a city by clicking on the button on the right corner of the Manage Cities page.
Leave A Comment?