Marketing analytics is the practice of measuring, managing and analyzing marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI). Understanding marketing analytics allows marketers to be more efficient at their jobs and minimize wasted web marketing dollars.
To access the analytics section in your dashboard, go to the Analytics page under the General subhed. Following are some highlights of the analytics page:
- Data on orders, revenue, customers and merchants
- Real-time, trends, and tables
- Ability to extract reports
- Filter based on merchants, payment methods and date range
- Use functions like Moving average, compared with the same day of multiple weeks
The Analytics page classifies data in the following four sections:
- Real Time: In this tab, you can view live data pertaining to revenue, customers and orders. The Orders & Revenue section has a bar graph with date-wise orders and revenue data. To download real time analytics data, click on the blue buttons and select download. Choose a format according to your preference and the data will be downloaded on your device
- Orders And Revenue: This tab features sections including Order Status, Monthly Revenue and Orders, Product Sales, and Promo Code Used. To download any of this data, click on the blue buttons in this section and select the download option
- Engagement: Here, you can view data for User Onboarding Funnel, Registered V/s Transacting Users, Orders per Users, and Daily Active Users
- Users: In this tab, you can view data for all Customer Registrations, Merchant Registrations, Referred Customers and Referred Customer Details
You can also use the Google Analytics extension to track revenue, website visitors, clicks on specific merchants and products and other user data to help you grow your business. Follow these steps to enable Google Analytics in your dashboard:
- Click on the blue Extensions icon on the top right corner of your dashboard
- Click on More and a new page of all the extensions we currently support will appear
- Scroll till you find the Google Analytics extension and enable it by clicking on the toggle
- Once you enable the extension, click on Edit Current Settings
- An Analytics Set Up Tutorial popup will appear on the screen. Go through the tutorial to learn more about how to use Google Analytics for your business
- Once you set up your Google Analytics account, enter the tracking ID and client ID generated and click on Authorize
Facebook pixel is a code that you place on your website to collect data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
Leave A Comment?