One of the most crucial requirements for the food and grocery business is the segregation of the veg and nonveg products. If the Veg only filter is enabled, then a merchant can mark his products Veg and nonveg. Follow the steps to enable the Veg only filter:-
- Go to dashboard> Configure> Order Settings> Catalog.
- Scroll to the Veg only filter and enable the filter.
- Now you can assign it to the Products.
Overriding Veg only filters at Merchant:- After enabling at the merchant level, you can also configure it at the merchant level. To configure at the merchant level, follow the steps:-
- Once the Veg only filter is enabled in the catalog section under the subhead of order settings in the configure. Go to the merchants in the general area.
- Click on the merchant name for whom you want to configure the Veg only filter.
- Go to the configuration.
- Scroll down to the veg/non veg status and edit the group at the merchant level.
Apply Veg only filter on a product. To apply the Veg only filter on an existing product, go to the Merchant catalog and click on edit product in the horizontal eclipse next to the product name. A popup with the product information will open, scroll down, and enable the Veg only filter. You can also apply the Veg only filter to new products while adding the Product.