Not only Customers, but the admin itself can also create orders from inside the Yelo dashboard.
To create a new order, follow these steps:
- Go to Orders under the General section in the left sidebar.
- Click the blue Create Order button available on the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in all the required details, including Customer, Delivery Method, Delivery Option, Merchant, and Product. (You can also add a new customer by clicking on the + button.)
- Click on the Invoice button, and you’ll get the sales tax breakup.
- Click on the Create Order button to create the Order.
Use these handy shortcuts to speed up the order creation process:
- Add new customer: Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + C
- Invoice: Cmd/Ctrl + I
- Create order: Cmd/Ctrl + S
- Create order and Show order details: Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + O
Leave A Comment?