Return task on tookan :
How to create a return task on tookan for an agent so that the admin or manager can track their agent’s return journey?
Return task extension automatically creates a return task to the same pick up location and assigns it to the same agent.
- Return task extension provides the ability to admin/managers to track their agent’s return journey without any Hassle
- When you enable the Return Task extension, the pickup task automatically creates a return task to the same pick up location and assigns it to the same agent
- Admin/managers will be able to track the agents who are returning to pickup location on the All List page by applying the return tag from task tag filter
- The agent can start the task after completing the delivery task.
- He can complete the return task once he reaches the return location.
To enable the extension,
- Go to tookan dashboard,
- Side menu> extensions> search for return task > Activate.
- Once activated go back to the Tookan dashboard> refresh.
Now create a task
- Add pick up and delivery details
NOTE : Return task extension is only applicable tor pick up and delivery work flow/module.
- Once you create a task,
- Assign an agent to the task.
- After the agent completes the delivery task and marks the task successful,
- Another task is automatically created that is the return task.
- Now the agent should accept the task again and this shall take the agent back to the return location.
- This is the return task to Pickup location which was predefined.
- So the agent shall accept the task, and once he reaches the location he can mark the task successful.
Watch video for complete understanding.
Leave A Comment?