Copy admin catalog at merchant signup.
To create a default catalog for Merchant, follow the path:-
- Go to the merchant section in the User settings.
- In the Merchant, the team enables the catalog option.
- Once the Toggle is enabled, whenever a merchant will signup on the platform, the Admin’s catalog will be his default catalog for the Merchant, and merchants can make changes in it.
If merchant verification is enabled, then merchants can’t access without admin verification. Whenever a merchant registers on the platform admin receives a request to verify. Once verified, he could access the platform. Steps to configure merchant verification are:-
- Go to the merchant section in user settings in configure.
- Enable the merchant verification toggle.
- Now whenever a merchant registers on the platform, Admin will receive a request to verify.
How to verify a merchant:-
- To verify a merchant, go to the Merchants in the general section.
- Click on the dropdown next to the add merchant button and select the unverified option.
- Now you can see all the unverified merchants.
- Click on the three dots in the action button and click on verify to verify a merchant.
- Once confirmed, a merchant could access the platform and provide his services online on the marketplace.
The custom field can use to create additional fields for merchant signup and
filters on the website/apps.
Additional fields: An admin can ask the Merchant to provide further information at the signup time. Follow the steps to create different areas:-
- Go to Merchant under the Configure subhead on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the custom fields and enable the toggle.
- Add the field you want to be included in the signup form.
- Click on Save.
Create filters on the website/apps:-
- Enable the custom fields to toggle in the merchant section in user settings in configure.
- Once enabled, create the filters in the fields section by using a single select and multiselect template.
(Note:- You need to mark the fields as filters)
- After creating a filter, you need to assign it to a merchant.
- To give it to a merchant, you need to go to the merchants’ section in general and click on the merchant name.
- In the Merchant, go to the additional fields column and assign the filters.
- Once given, the filter will reflect on the Website and apps.
Leave A Comment?