Anyone selling their products or services on your online marketplace is a merchant. It could mean a product merchant or a service merchant, depending on the type of business. With a dedicated dashboard, merchants listed on your marketplace can update their offerings, modify prices, and change other aspects of how their product/service appears to customers.
There are three primary ways merchants can work onboard on your platform, either by the Admin or the merchants themselves.
In this section, find every detail you need to know about your merchant settings-
1> How to create or add the merchant.
- Add Merchants
- Merchant Onboarding by Admin
- Merchant Onboarding Through Signup Link
- Add Merchants Using CSV File
- Duplicate any existing Merchant
- How Merchant Can Login With OTP
- Merchant Setup
- Set Up Merchant Dashboard
- Create Merchant Filters in Marketplace
2 > Catalogue.
- Update Product details in Marketplace
- Create An Order In Your Marketplace
- Upload Products through combined CSV File
- Add Products, Set Tax, Make Time Slots & Multiple Booking Simultaneously
- How to Edit Thermal Printer Receipt
3 > Configuration Merchant level.
- Merchant configuration Setup
- Accept/Reject Order functionality at the Merchant level
- Add Additional Fields for Merchant Signup in Marketplace
- Enable Merchant Verification in Marketplace
- Merchant Page Configurations
- Food Ready Status for Merchant
- How Customer Can Chat With Merchant Without Placing an Order
- How to Configure Order Preparation Time on Your Marketplace
- Configure Customer and Merchant Subscription in Marketplace
- Create Merchant Specific Checkout Template in Marketplace
- Merchant page settings
- Know about merchant subscription
- Configure Surge on Delivery in Marketplace
- Surge on Delivery Charges for Product Level Marketplaces
- Configure Buffer Time for a Merchant in Marketplace
- Configure Time-Wise Availability of a Merchant in Marketplace
- Configure Date-Wise Availability of a Merchant in Marketplace