Importing a CSV catalog is a convenient way to update product/service details on the marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to update categories, products, and addon at a single place with a combined CSV file, follow these steps:
- Click on the Import / Export button available in the right corner of the Products page.
- In the Import Catalogue page, click on the Combined tab.
- Download the sample CSV file.
- The combined CSV file will have categories, products, prices, addons, images, and more. Fill these details and save the file. Fields in combined CSV are:-
Category name:- Here, you need to add the category name.
Category Description:- Here, you need to add a description of the category.
Category image URL:- Here, you need to add the URL of the category image.
(Note:- Image URL should be in an image format i.e .jpg, .png etc)
Product name:- Here, you need to write the name of the Product.
Product price:- Here, you need to write the cost of the Product.
Product description:- Here, you need to write a description of the Product.
Product image URL:- In this section, you need to add the image URL.
(Note:- Image URL should be in the image format.)
Is Veg:- Using this option, you can mark a product as Veg or nonveg.
(Note:- is 1 Veg, 0 is non-veg)
Add on name:- In this section, you need to add the addon name.
Multiselect:- In this section, you need to define if you want to enable multi-select for the addon/variants or not.
Addon option:- Here, you need to define if you want to have an opportunity for an addon or not.
Price:- In this section, you need to add the price of a variant.
Default:- Using this option, you can mark an addon as default, and the addon will be automatically applied when adding a product in the cart.
Addon required:- Using this option, you need to mark if you want to have an add on or not.
MRP:- Maximum retail price (MRP) is the maximum price for which a product can be sold.
SKU:- Stock keeping unit(SKU) is a unique code assigned to each Product in your inventory.
- Import the updated CSV file by dragging and dropping it or by uploading it from your system.
- After uploading the CSV, you will receive a CSV Report on your email with the data’s status. If the group is True, the CSV upload is booming, and if the quality is False, an error message will be shown with the field containing the error.
Leave A Comment?