API task related queries for Tookan:
- Does Tookan allow creating multiple pickup , multiple delivery tasks via API ? – yes it allows the same , pls check this link for reference : Tookan API · Apiary 1
- Can we edit the task which is already created through API ? : yes , please check this link for reference : Tookan API · Apiary
- Can we get all tasks via API ? : Yes , we can please check this link for reference : Tookan API · Apiary
- Can we delete a task created via API ? : Yes we can please check this link for reference – Tookan API · Apiary
In Tookan we can create tasks using API, customer app, booking form, dashboard or from a third party integration ( depending upon the feasibility).
If you are already having your own platform for taking orders, then you can manage the deliveries via Tookan, using our open API documentation.
You can create single pickup/delivery tasks or multi pickup/delivery tasks on the basis of your requirements.
certainly Every bit of data exchanged between clients and the API is JSON over HTTPS.
API task related queries in Tookan : How to proceed with Task creation in Tookan
1.a> Firstly To create pickup and delivery tasks via API, please check the following instructions :
- Use the correct key in the request body.
- To access the same, please go to your tookan dashboard-> settings-> keys -> generate the new key or you can use the existing one.
- lastly The labels used inside the metadata shall be the same as the one present in the templates.
Leave A Comment?