Yes, Tookan allows you to bulk import agents at once. Read more about bulk agent import here.
Drivers are the delivery agents who will be doing the pickup and delivery from one location to another.
There are 3 ways to onboard drivers on the platform-
1. Adding agents one by one on the platform
For this Go to side menu > agents
On the top right corner you will see an option “Add Agent”
Click on that and the template will open to enter agent information
1. First name – Name of Agent
2. Phone – Phone number of agent
3. Username – This will the login details of the agent to access the app
4. Password – This will be password using which agent can login on the app
5. Tags – Tags are basically used to link an agent with a particular team or with a particular type of task. For this the team or task should have the same tag as that of agent.
6. Teams – Teams are basically used to group a number of agents together and classify drivers based on parameters like location, zones, distance, etc.
7. Agent Type – Their are 2 types of agents on tookan
8. Captive – These agents are considered as full time agents on the platform
2. Adding agents using CSV through bulk import
This option is helpful when you have a large number of agents to be added to the platform so instead of adding one by one we can enter all the information in a CSV file and bulk import all the agent by uploading the file.
Go to Side Menu >agents
On the top right corner you will find an option to “Import Agent”
Click on Import Agent
Click on the option ‘Download Sample CSV’
This will download the CSV file wherein you have to add information about the agents
After saving the file drag and drop the CSV file on tookan
For any other queries related to Tookan please refer to Tookan Helpdesk.
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.