In Tookan, Teams are a way of grouping your agents, and operations and can represent many different organizational units. You may use teams to represent markets or geographic areas. Assigning a team is a required option while adding an agent.
Each team comprises agents and managers. So one point to note is that agents can be assigned to only one team and managers can be assigned to multiple teams. Each manager and agent can have its own set of permissions and access levels, allowing you to control what tasks and data are visible to each team member.
Tookan also provides analytics and reporting tools to help you track the performance of your teams and make data-driven decisions to optimize your operations.
To create a team in Tookan, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Tookan account and go to the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the “Teams” option and then click on the “Add Team” button.
- Enter the name of your team, and team address, and set location accuracy for tracking the agent’s location.
- Once you have added all the above details, click on the “Create” button.
Your team is now created in Tookan, and now you can start assigning teams to your agents and managers.
You can also edit or delete an existing team from the “Teams” tab under “Settings” in your Tookan account.
Kindly watch the video below to learn more:
In addition to creating teams, you can also set auto allocation at the team level.
To set up auto-allocation at the team level, kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings>Preferences>Auto allocation settings>Click the checkbox to enable Auto Allocation at Team Level
- Now go to the Auto Allocation tab under the Settings menu
- Select a team from the teams drop-down on the top
- Enable auto allocation
- Select a desired algorithm
Once you have set up auto-allocation at the team level, Tookan will automatically assign tasks to agents for a team based on the auto allocation criteria that you have specified.