Driver movement not showing : driver movement not showing though he’s on the move, what could be the reason?
firstly manually refresh to check agent location ( duration can vary from 1min to 2 min for manual refresh )
Secondly there are some pointer which you should take into consideration when this issue occurs : Android Location:
Location tracking effects due to the various optimization in different mobiles.
Therefore Please refer to the following settings::
1. Set location settings to high accuracy.
2. Set no restriction on Tookan agent app for battery optimization from mobile settings.
3. Enable the “autostart” option on Tookan agent app from mobile settings (vary from phone to phone)
4. If the phone’s battery is below 15% then the phone’s OS restricts the location services and location stops updating on the dashboard.
5. Agent speed should be below 140 km/hr.
6. Samsung settings to consider when driver movement not showing
a. Firstly Settings -> Apps -> Tookan Agent -> Battery -> Allow background activity (enable)
b. Secondly Settings -> Apps -> Tookan Agent -> Battery -> Optimise battery usage -> Select Tookan agent -> Disable Tookan Agent optimization
For Huawai (follow for tookan agent app)
For Redmi (follow for tookan agent app)
Below point for efficient location tracking::
1. Firstly enable Background App refresh.
2. Secondly If the phone’s battery is below 20% then the phone’s OS may restrict the location services. Preferable to charge the iPhone and use above 20%.
Additionally ensure you turn off low battery mode.
3. Agent speed should be below 140 km/hr.
4. Sometimes Agent explicitly turned off the location. Please verify it as well.
5. Furthermore Location settings should be set as ALWAYS
6. From IOS 13, the “Always Allow” option is removed from the popup when logins into agent app. The agent have to manually select the “always allow” option from settings.
7. Finally Low power mode should be disabled