Frequently Asked Questions on Tookan related to Woocommerce Integration
1. What is meaning of URL in the image below:
This refers to the Woocommerce developer URL which the client needs to share from Woocommerce dashboard
2. What does “Dookan” module support ?
Basically, it refers to the Use case of multi merchant marketplace
3. What are the required data from WooCommerce’s end to configure 2 way integration in Tookan
The required data to enable 2 way integration of Tookan with Woocommerce – URL, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret
4. Troubleshooting steps if tasks created via WooCommerce integration on Tookan not automatically assigned
– Firstly, check if auto allocation is enabled in Tookan
– Secondly, Check if auto allocation Toggle is enabled in WooCommerce configuration on Tookan Dashboard
5. Tasks created via WooCommerce integration on Tookan but the address shows “Location Unknown” Troubleshooting steps:
– Check the map service configuration in Tookan admin account
– Check the business location address in Tookan admin account
– Ensure that geolocation API and Places API are activated in case of Google Maps
6. Tasks created via WooCommerce integration not being assigned as per regions
– Firstly, check if the geofence toggle is enabled in WooCommerce configuration
– Ensure that a geofence area is created in Tookan
– Check if during manual assignment in Tookan the geo-fence-filter is ON
7. What does A indicate in the URL link below:
– It refers to the Auto Allocation parameter for Tookan
8. Data required from WooCommerce end to configure scheduling in Tookan?
– Firstly, Custom metadata date key
– Secondly, Custom metadata time key
9. What does enabling “Customer Side Pickup” during WooCommerce configuration mean?
– It means both Pickup and delivery address is the customer’s address
10. What does enabling “Single Address Pickup” during WooCommerce configuration mean?
– It means that pickup address for all deliveries remains the same