Tookan does not directly employ Tookan agent. Tookan is a software company that provides delivery management to companies. Businesses employ their own agents and they use our software to link their tasks with their own agents.
Tookan does not:
- Employ drivers
- Maintain a job vacancy board
- Provide work for independent drivers not associated with a company
- The Tookan agent app will not work (you will not receive tasks) if you are not approved by an employer who is using our software.
As a part of continuous delivery operations, the client faced regular struggles in managing the delivery task and completing it efficiently. But that’s not all. There was a list of hassles that our client faced in his on-demand food delivery business.
- Difficulty to manage a group of delivery agents
- Trouble in differentiating and rewarding the star performer delivery agents
- Difficulty to meet the delivery ETA as agents location
- Trouble to pick the available nearest delivery agent for the task
But, These specific performance issues have been reinstated, so keeping in mind the client’s food business delivery model and practical options to deal with them like a pro. Read More!
For any other queries related to Tookan please refer to Tookan Helpdesk.
If you enjoyed reading this, then we’re sure you will also love checking out what we have in store on our Youtube channel. You can also head to our home page for more info.
But, If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.
Leave A Comment?