ShipStream warehouse management software provides efficiency through 5S and lean logistics. No more inventory management headaches!
The Tookan integration with Shipstream streamlines the end-to-end ordering and delivery operations. You can easily set up your online presence within minutes.
The integration process is very simple and takes only a few minutes to set up
Here’s a step by step guide to integrate shipstream with Tookan:
Step1: Go to the extension section of Tookan, search for Shipstream and click on Activate. After activating kindly fill in the details.
- TIMEZONE: retrieve from https://timezones.tookanapp.com/
- PICK_BUFFER: buffer time in minutes to pick your order
- DROP_BUFFER: buffer time in minutes to drop your order
- Geofence: Enable this toggle, if you’re willing to apply Geofence on Tookan i.e. Tasks will be Aligned to the Agents according to their Geofence
- Auto-Assignment: By enabling this, you can use the auto allocation algorithm configured on Tookan for the jobs.
- ShipStream host and API key you will get from Slipstream.
Step2: Once you fill in all the details click on Submit you will get a webhook, configure this Webhook on the Slipstream dashboard
Steps: Shipstream Dashboard > system > integration > webhook
Once you configure the webhook successfully, orders created from Shipstream WMS will automatically be sent to Tookan for delivery and you are good to go!