Here’s how to track what should be paid to agents as delivery cost: Menu>Analytics> Pricing and earning> Select date range and fleet name.
However, that is only possible if you add right Pricing & Earning rules to the template
Please check below to know more about Task Pricing & Agent Earning
This add on allows you to track your agent’s earnings & task pricing with configurable rule settings. You can pay compensation to your agents or calculate pricing for the customer on any value in the custom fields of the template. Once activated the Earning & Pricing data is displayed in the Analytics section on Dashboard as well as Earning & Pricing tab in Agent App.
Steps for activating :
- Activate the add-on from Tookan Extensions Go to Menu > Extensions > Activate the extension
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Templates > Select a template > Edit > Task Pricing & Agent Earning > Add Rule
- A pop-up box opens up for adding an Earning & Pricing Rule.
- Enter the values in the fields and Save it.
- Select that template while creating a task to apply that rule for that task. Your Earning & Pricing Rule is configured.
Note: You can have more than one rule for a template. The latest rule will be active.
You can follow the steps mentioned in order to track the amount that should be paid to agents upon making delivery
If you enjoyed reading this, we’re sure you will also love checking out what we have in store on our Youtube channel. You can also head to our home page for more info.
You can also check Analytics
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.