Hungry house owned by Just Eat make users easy to order food online from thousands of local restaurants nationwide.
It’s quite difficult to track the order fulfilment cycle from order received, dispatched to final delivery.
thus Integration with Tookan helps you to hassle free management and tracking of orders.
Steps to integrate your Hungryhouse account with Tookan:
- firstly Activate the email parsing app
- secondly You will get the unique id after activating
- Forward the Hungry house order emails on the unique id
- Task will be automatically created in Tookan with all information regarding order I.e. Customer name, address, order details etc.
- lastly Your customers will get the notification on SMS or email and track the delivery agent
- Just forward order emails to your unique ID to create orders on Tookan.
hungryhouse.co.uk was an online takeaway food order and delivery service founded in 2006 and merged with Just Eat in 2018.
It allowed users to search for restaurants and browse local takeaway menus before placing an order online
and the restaurants deliver it with a small service charge for using their service.
In January 2013, Berlin-based holding company Delivery Hero bought the company.
As of mid-2016, Hungryhouse claimed over 10,000 restaurant partners on its platform and operated in most major cities across the UK.
consequently In February 2018, Hungry House became part of Just Eat following a successful merger. Hungry House ceased trading on 22 May 2018 and customers were diverted to Just Eat.
Leave A Comment?